drinkpoga

If your looking for the best whole food supplement available today, well , you found it.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Sick and tired of being sick and tired?

I remember how healthy I was when I was younger. I was strong, never got sick, could stay up all night and work the next day. But the older you get the more you realize it’s was all down hill from them days. Sure you want to believe things haven’t changed but realistically you know, you can’t stay up all night and work the next day. You have aches and pains you never had when you were younger. And you know it’s time to get the flu shot or you’ll probably caught that cold going around at work.

So, you try almost anything, to be healthier because you know things can only get worst with age. So you try to eat right, and get some exercise like your doctor recommends but it’s hard to follow that diet because you just lover those cookies and it’s hard to get to the gym every day because something always happens to prevent you from going. You feel like you don’t have the energy you use to have, you don’t sleep as well as you use to and now you have problems with your stomach and old age is just setting in. When you think about it, it’s really funny that we come into this world with no teeth, wearing a diaper, can ‘t even hold your head up by yourself and being pushed around in a stroller and then, 80 years later, we are the same.

You realize that the older you get the harder it is to recover from anything. You know this from your own experiences and seeing older people having to deal with it. I know an elderly woman who died because she feel and broke her hip and I also remember when I was 20 years old, I broke my ankle and got a cast and was back to work 2 days later. Here is my own personal experience. I am 52 years old and have been in construction for 25 years. I have lived in south Florida for the last 12 years. Winters are nice but summers are killer with very high humidity and temperatures. I always stayed in good shape and got plenty of exercise. I have broken a lot of bones over the years but always recovered quickly. Then 3 years ago, 2 days before Christmas, I was doing a roof and feel off. It was about 17 fell to the ground. Now I have fallen from that high before but never really got hurt bad, you know sprained ankles and stuff. But this time was different.

I knew the second time I tried to get up and couldn’t something was very wrong. I had ripped the ball out of my hip socket, fractured 4 vertebra in my lower back, chipped the socket in my hip and cut the ball in half. Yes, I actually cut the 3-inch ball where my leg connects to my hip right in half. The doctor considered my age and what shape I was in and decided to screw the ball back together instead of a hip replacement. It took 6 months for that bone to heal. He said I wouldn’t be able to do construction again and would have to find another job. Fast forward, 6 months later. After only 2 weeks of rehab I was walking again. Against my doctors wishes I went back to my job. You see I could not find another job that would replace the kind of money I made, so I had no choice.

But something was different. I could not deal with the heat and humidity like I did before the accident. I felt run down, always tired and didn’t sleep well. I started drinking energy drinks every morning along with coffee but by 10:30 I was sitting in my truck with the AC blowing on my face. I needed to find something to get back the feeling I had before the accident. So I tried every kind of natural stuff I could find because I never did like taking pharmaceutical drugs. I tried most of the stuff on the market today. Noni juice, Goji Juice, you name it but none of them helped. The finally I found something that amazes me too this day. I sleep better, I fell energized when I wake up and have unlimited natural energy all day. Now the heat and humidity doesn’t bother me, like it did before the accident.

I was so amazed with this stuff I gave it to most people I know and my family. I figured it could help them if helped me. Needless to say they all take it daily and it has helped them with many different ailments they suffered from. One takes it for controlling his cholesterol and high pressure. Another because it helps relieve the pain she has from her arthritis, another person takes it for his acid reflux and my aunt takes for her IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) which is the only thing that has helped her in 4 years. I have never seen one product positively affect the health of so many people. And they thank me every time I see them, what more could you ask for, than being able to help people you care about be healthier. All I can say id try it, and see for yourself. What do you have to loose but better health. You can always go back to your prescriptions you get from your doctor. But what if, what if, it is something that can truly change your health for the better. Poga Moonga Juice “Its Just Your Health”

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home